Thursday, June 7, 2012

hello kelli || guest post

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi! I was away in California for the past 6 days. I rarely had access to a computer/wifi which explains why I've been MIA. Thank you for still stopping by and reading. Today I want to introduce to you one of the bloggers I do an ad-swap with. What I like most about Kelli and her blog is that she's ALWAYS has a positive attitude. Everything is so cheery and colourful and fun. I love it. Check out her blog. Here is she with a few random facts about herself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Well that is a little bit about me :)
Stop over and say hi sometime!! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of sticky rice! I have eaten that for days before. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 I like her, she's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! also, i've been to canada and the caribbean too!! so fun :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. already her follower! found your blog through her :)

    andrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)