Wednesday, May 2, 2012

here's to good weather || my life


It's May 2nd. The last few days of April were really crummy. The weather was rainy and really cold. The pictures above are my last pictures from April and it was a BEAUTIFUL day. I went for a walk in two different places in Waterloo. It was too hot to wear shoes so I went home to change into my Birks to sit at the dock and read along with some of my friends. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will only get better from here on out. I know rain is important, but I really need some sun. I hate wearing socks and I want to wear sandals everyday! These pictures are my way of hoping the weather will get warmer and sunnier!  

8 comments:

  1. my oh my, i like the new digs!! haha cute pics. cute friends. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love train tracks and lakes! :) Great pictures! Here's to warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so gloomy and rainy here, I can't wait for the weather to really look up! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such lovely photos. It's been quite rainy over here as well. I'm ready for some sunshine + warmth! Lovely blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty photos:)
    Thanks for stoppin by my blog! You should definitely order an elephant if you want one:) I'm selling them for only $20 right now and the price will go up later!
    Email me if you decide to!
    Have a great weekend:)

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)