Thursday, April 12, 2012

National Grilled Cheese Day || food



Today is National Grilled Cheese Day! I'm not quite sure what these national days mean and how they come about, but I'm ok with it. Right now I'm eating a peanut butter grilled cheese sandwich. (I burnt it a bit as you can see) I decided to experiment and it's actually pretty good. Turns out I'm not the only one as I did a google search on this mix.

I grew up on grilled cheese sandwiches. My mom would always put a bit of brown sugar on the outside after it was grilled. It sounds so weird but it was SO good.

How do you like your grilled cheese sandwich? 

2 comments:

  1. peanut butter and grilled cheese huh? I'm daring with my food, but that just sounds weird... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me! it's SO good!! It's such a subtle mix

      Delete

Comments make me happy :)