Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello April


April came way too fast. I feel like it was just yesterday that I left Korea. I don't miss Korea as much as I miss the people. So with that it's been a bit difficult to fully adjust to Waterloo. This isn't to say that I'm having a terrible time. I know I'm supposed to be here, but March was a strange month. Half of it was spent in Korea while the latter half was in Canada. 

I expect April to be full of joy. April isn't a very enjoyable month because it's usually really rainy and there isn't anything exciting going on. It's usually the month when we would have our finals and we'd always anticipate May. If it's going to rain a lot this April I expect an outpouring of love and joy. I expect to be drowning in rivers of blessings. 

There are some things I know I need to invest in. 
I need to go out and take more pictures and really get to know my camera.
I want to work out in the mornings. 
I found a bunch of books I want to read at the library so I need to make time for that.
Learn the ukelele and cajon. 

Here we go April! Even with your reputation for being a depressing and boring month, I will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)