Saturday, February 4, 2012

street jam Seoul || Project 366

{35/366 - street jam}
My friend Gina and I went to the 10th year of Street Jam, which is a big dance show/competition in Seoul, South Korea. My friend Mary was performing so we thought we'd go check it out. 

Sorry it's a bit blurry. Mary is on the far right. Let me just say Korean dance shows are awkward. The dancers are phenomenal actually. Koreans are known for their breakdancers, lockers, poppers and what have you, BUT the crowd was so dead. I'm used to watching America's Best Dance Crew and seeing the audience go wild. Rarely would you hear a clap, let alone a cheer from the crowd. It was a bit uncomfortable, but the dancing was pretty awesome to watch. 

1 comment:

  1. do you know the date for street jam at Korea for next year?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)