Thursday, February 2, 2012

navy girls || Project 366

{Project 366. 32/366 - navy girls}
At JES Island our different classes have color names. I teach Olive Island. I decided to feature kids from the different islands. These girls are from Navy Island. They're probably the brightest and most witty girls at our school. They singing about their teacher. The words were pretty funny "Beryl teacher is happy that we are leaving. We know her heart! We know her heart!" They speak almost perfect English. I teach them gym everyday and for the longest time I couldn't distinguish the three of them. In the top picture we have, from left to right, Cheney, Rachel and Belle. They're all little punks, but also so adorable. They're going to beautiful as they grow up. So cute now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)