Friday, February 10, 2012

Jacob || Project 366

{40/366 - Jacob}
This is one of my favorites. His name is Jacob. Somehow he got tagged as the Korean boy that looked Mexican so you'll find saying Hola, como estas? when really he should be saying Hello, how are you? I only teach him art once a week, but we'll always say hello in the hallways. He's not that developed in his fine motor skills, so his artwork will usually turn out very messy. He also never puts in much effort and will spend majority of the class scribbling or cutting without ever finishing his work. This past week we were making clay faces of the teacher. I told them it'd be easy if they looked at me and tried to make my face. Jacob actually put in some effort and this was his final product. This is pretty good considering his history with art. I was very proud of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)