Sunday, February 12, 2012

get lost || music

I don't think I'm made to work 9-6. I've got exactly 9 more days of work left. It's kind of unreal. Nine more days for me to take as many pictures of my kids. If I really think about it, I highly doubt I'll ever see these kids again. It makes me really sad.

On these kinds of tiring days I like listening to certain kinds of songs as I walk around the busy city of Seoul. Sometimes you just have to get lost while walking amongst millions of others. I allow my mind to just wander so I don't have to think too much about the reality of life.

Here is one of my favorite songs that I like to get lost to.

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

3 comments:

  1. I'm a teacher too! And I've always kinda felt that maybe I'm not meant to work full-time either :( What will you do when you're done teaching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi :) I think after teaching I want to go on another track and pursue photography :)

      Delete
  2. I can see the love you have for these kids through all your photos of them. I enjoy getting lost in a crowd myself, although my crowds are much smaller than yours. :)
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)