Saturday, February 18, 2012

first outfit post (kind of) || i wear

Ok, it's not a full outfit since I don't really show you my footwear. I just really liked this shirt so I asked my lovely friend Melody to take some pictures of me. Can I tell you something? I felt so silly asking her to take pictures of me. But luckily she's such a comfortable girl that it made the experience a lot better. You gotta start somewhere right? Who your photographer is really does make a difference!




//grey lace sweater - Lindarasa by Smile Market//
//dark skinny jeans - UNIQLO//
//leaf necklace - Accessorize//
//boots - Le Bunny Bleu//

As soon as I saw this shirt I knew I had to get it. I'm in love with anything lace these days. I thought the neckline was perfect. It wasn't too low or too high. As I wrote out where each item was from I realized that I can't get ANY of these in Canada. With the limited time I have left here this makes me want to get as much as I can before I go! Did I mention that the lace is SOFT and fuzzy. Yea, its pretty cool.

8 comments:

  1. That jumper is really nice! I'm kinda in love with anything lace at the moment too, it's sometimes a bit too much though if you wear a lot of it but in this case with the plain grey it really works.

    I like the shots too, do another outfit posts soon :) Please?!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace shirt!!! Btw...love your blog & all the photos!! :) --jee young

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lace shirt is so cute and the necklace is amazing! where did you get it? xo,

    http://pretty--littlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lace shirt is from Smile Market in Seoul and the necklace is from Accessorize :)

      Delete
  4. cute! buy me some clothes. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's smile market? is that new?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! It's on 가루숫길 in 신사 and there's this big new store called Smile Market. It has a lot of unique stuff for a reasonable price. All the other little boutiques on that street are overpriced!

      Delete

Comments make me happy :)