Thursday, February 16, 2012

clay faces || my life

Last week at JES Island the art assignment was for the kids to observe a teacher or remember a teacher's face from memory and recreate the face with clay. I became the object of observation for most of the kids. Here are the results. 
All three were done boy boys. I was shocked but had a good laugh.

I was really impressed by this one. My eyeliner was done differently on this day so you could notice it. The student noticed this detail and created it in her piece. So awesome.

These are just two of the classes. There are three more. Keep reading to see what other masterpieces were created.



I had my hair in a side pony tail. Two girls noticed and tried to recreate it. I loved their attention to detail.


I don't know. The one on the left makes me look like a grandma.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable! what a fun activity!
    are you teaching english in korea??

    thanks for dropping by my blog, i look forward to reading more of yours!!
    :)

    allie
    http://alliespence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)